2022 Media Day

Post articles here about your team or the CLUB.
alexsheft

Re: 2022 Media Day

Post by alexsheft » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:50 pm

aaron wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 6:45 pm
As we near the beginning of the 2022 season, please respond to the questions and reply to others! Participation in these types of things only add to the league experience.

1) Who was your biggest addition this offseason, and what do they bring to your organization?
I'm really excited by Judson Fabian. I think he can be a cornerstone outfielder as early as next year.
2) What would your biggest critic say about your offseason?
We weren't active enough on the free agency market (or trade market), but this year I opted for more incremental upgrades.
3) Which prospect are you most excited about in your organization, and will they see big league action this year?
Wander Franco will be a star, and he is our opening day shortstop.
4) Who is your best MLB player right now, and why?
This one is tough. Blake Snell is the obvious answer, but I think there's a good case for Brenden McKay too. He looks like he can be a capable, valuable two way player.
5) Real life question: Is baseball going to happen in 2020?
I don't think so still.
6) HOT TAKE! Make a bold prediction for the 2022 season. Which team will surprise this year?
Astros will be relegated to the PRO.
7) Random question: what is something new you've learned or done during quarantine?
I learned that Zoom classes suck. I've been biking a lot with my dad and grandfather, as well.
8) Who wins your division this year and why?
I think we have as good a chance as anyone!
9) Predict the World Series participants and winner.
Padres over Indians.