SIM: World Series Games 5-7

alexsheft

SIM: World Series Games 5-7

Post by alexsheft » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:57 pm

*Time to sim!*
We will conclude the 2023 CLUB World Series right now!
Reminder to answer the restart roll call if you haven't already: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=911&p=2439#p2439. The sooner we have 100% responses the sooner we can continue moving the league forward.

alexsheft

Re: SIM: World Series Games 5-7

Post by alexsheft » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:29 pm

*File is up!*
Date in game is Sunday, November 5, 2023.
The file now has commissioner password 'baseball', so feel free to play around, sim forward, do anything you want with the file. If you need a copy of this file after the reboot file is up on the server, just send me a message. Thank you again for making this a rewarding two seasons with the CLUB.

Moving forward: I've begun creating and testing the new file (with very good results so far), and we will be able to move forward as soon as I know who is staying and who isn't. We can then figure out team switches for those who want it, and fill other open spots. After that there may be some polls, and then we can get going. Reminder that I'll be unavailable between August 19 and August 23. We may start with 3 sims per week, and sims will definitely be earlier than they have been (I'll be on the east coast).